Why am I knitting this

Monday, August 07, 2006

My First Born is 16

Jaime is 16 today. I told her she is 12 and I am sticking to it. She cannot be 16. If she is 16 that means I am 4 years older also. She nows has her driving permit passed the test with a 100, can't pass any other test with a 100 but can pass this one with 100. Isn't that interesting.

I did not get to finish her lime green and orange purse for the big day but I showed her how it looks and she was happy with the results. She wants to pick out the lining anyway. God forbid I pick out the wrong black and white check pattern. I explained that I had to help a very good friend with a knitting project and do some marathan knitting that had to be done and she understood. As long as the purse is done by school she will be happy.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger jodi said…

    Thanks for the help...I couldn't have done it without you.
    Happy Birthday, Jaime!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home