Why am I knitting this

Friday, July 28, 2006

Finish What You Started

A word of advice, never leave projects undone for long periods of time. I did this and my tension change. This happenend to me a couple of times. First with my Hanne Falkenburg scarf and then now with my Butter and Jam sweater. I started the second sleeve, just about done, then notice the other sleeve and how loose the tension was on it. Not just a little either, a lot. The sleeve is about 3 inches longer than the other one. And it is only on the yellow cable part. The cap pattern parts are both the same. I do not know. Well, I do know, time to rip and do over. No more putting off till later.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Eleni said…

    I am so bummed for you on this! So, what now?

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger jaqic said…

    I am on my third sleeve right now. I think I am going to frame the first sleeve in my craft room to remind me to finish things right away. I also think it might of had something to do with my cable needle that I was using. I was using a lot larger cn than my knitting needle on that sleeve. On my second sleeve I did not use a cable needle. I don't know. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home