Why am I knitting this

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

one of the reasons


One of the reasons I haven't written anything in a while, I was working on this Debbie Bliss project for Sit-n-Knit. I finally finished it last knit. I think it looks better laying down. It is a zippered linned scarf with a pocket on the front and one inside. It is a cute pattern.

My son worked on his own project at school. It is a corduroy knapsack lined with green checkered materal. He sewed it all himself and received an A for the project. Jodi said it look liked a banana from the picture.
As you can see he is also eating chips and dip. My son, my son.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger jodi said…

    Well, I didn't really see the black corduroy part of the backpack when I first looked at the photo. Now that I'm taking a closer look, it actually looks like Cameron is holding a huge gingham pepper, not a banana. :)
    No, really...great job, Cam!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home