Why am I knitting this

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Where are my Children

The kids have been gone for 5 days and I am lost. Literally lost. Is this ridiculous or what? This is the first time in 16 years that both kids are gone at the same time. Is this how it is going to feel when they leave the nest in a few years? Boy, I hope not.

I did accomplish cleaning Cameron’s room already. And guess what? He has a floor. I also found out, he has a floor with no rug. The rug was moved to the “band room” under his drum set which is more important than having a rug in his room, I guess. Oh well, off to the store, to get a rug, maybe a shag rug to match his shaggy hair.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Eleni said…

    Hang in there Jackie! Just knit more! Love the blanket.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home